As a finance professional with Heritage Financial Strategies I help my clients invest their money to help them meet their goals. I wouldn’t be able to do what I do without the help of a network of trusted advisors to help answer my clients’ questions including:
- Where will I find money to invest?
- How do I set up a will or trust?
- What are the tax consequences of my investments?
Finding money to invest isn’t as challenging as it sounds when you create and manage a personal budget. If you’re a business owner, you want to also have a business budget.
- When do you receive your paycheck (bi-weekly, 1st and 15th)?
- How much is each paycheck?
- What are your recurring monthly expenses (mortgage or rent, car payment electricity, and cable)?
- What are your day to day expenses such as meals, gas, and coffee?
- What are your unexpected expenses? These would include vet bills, medical expenses, car and home repairs.
Budget isn’t a bad word. It’s a tool used to help you reach your financial goals. A budget assigns how each dollar is be spent, saved, or invested.
Setting up a will or trust is an important piece of the financial puzzle that many people ignore or forget until it’s too late. Without a will or trust, your estate will have to go through probate court. The process of getting your assets to loved ones can take weeks, months, or even years. Without a will, your assets may not be distributed in the way you intended.
Understanding tax consequences of financial choices will help us find the best investments for you and your family. Whether it’s tax planning, tax preparation, or bookkeeping for business, it’s important to understand the consequences of your financial decisions.
Working with a network of trusted advisors, we are able to identify your financial needs and goals to create a plan for financial success for you, your loved ones, and your business.
Call 480-397-1184 to schedule an appointment to learn how I can help you reach your financial goals!